EWG / UEM
1. Work for the understanding of the FIM Environmental Policy and the Environmental Code among UEM members.
2. Advice for the creation of an Environmental Working Group in each national Federation of Europe, to arrange domestic seminars and establish a network of correspondents. Arrangement of Environmental Seminars for UEM members (including report to Fll\l, see point 5. above).
3. Checking of the observance and application of the Environmental Code, by attending the European Championships (first) and other national events. Annual report to the FIM.
4. Presentation of the EWG works at the occasion of the UEM General Assembly.
5. Advice the national environamental working groups in case of practical problems.